Provide document control services to project management. Position is full-time with benefits and will be assigned on-site at client facility and is expected to last 18 months or longer.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Handling intake, scanning, verification, issuance and storing documents.
- Filing and archiving relevant information.
- Retrieving files for other employees and contractors when needed.
- Checking and editing documents for accuracy and compliance.
- Controlling the flow of documents in and out of the various contractors, vendors, or departments.
- Working in concert with supervisor and fellow document control team to proficiently support document control activities and generate quality documentation.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Some college or a degree is a plus, not required.
- 3+ years of relevant industrial experience in document control preferred.
- Must be an energetic person with a good work ethic.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or as an active team player.
- Detail focused: produces quality work with consistent performance.
- Well organized: ability to prioritize, manage and complete multiple tasks while meeting deadlines.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel, Adobe Acrobat and data entry, etc.