Olson Engineering, a full-service, multi-discipline engineering company providing services to the petrochemical market, is seeking an experienced, motivated and highly technical Process Engineer to fill a role in a client facility. Engineer should have at minimum 1 to 5 years of experience. Candidates must have some relief system experience and be able to be trained to use onsite software. Process Engineer must be familiar with Microsoft Office and other relevant software.
Process Engineer will perform calculations/ simulations and coordinate with other project team members to develop project deliverables. Process Engineer will also research, plan, coordinate, and propose optimum solutions to the project objectives.
Responsibilities and Duties
Engineers are expected to:
- Perform in a team environment.
- Frequent Field Work.
- Be receptive to instruction and mentoring.
- Learn company and client policies, and apply them to their daily tasks.
- Display eagerness to learn.
- Possess typical technical duties relative to the respective engineering discipline.
- A BS degree in Chemical Engineering is required.
- Applicants should be familiar with commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures used in Engineering.
- Good written and verbal communication skills are a must.