Olson Engineering, a full-service, multi-discipline engineering company providing services to the petrochemical market, is seeking experienced, motivated Project Administrator to join our team. Candidate should have at least 7 years’ experience of administration in an engineering or related work environment. Candidate will provide administrative support services to Project Management, Engineers, Designers, and support continued improvement processes as it pertains to project services. Position is needed in our Bridge City office and Mont Belvieu office. Compensation dependent upon experience.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Produce client status reports designed to gauge project progress, schedule milestones/deliverables and budget and cost measures. Intuitively, assist project management with content of documentation to deliver pristine reporting.
- Assist project management with scheduling client project meetings and organizing list of participants. Prepare meeting agendas and associated documentation, take and transcribe meeting minutes, and disseminate meeting details to attendees.
- Create reports, lists and other pertinent tools required by project management, engineers and designers in support of projects including administrative efforts such as printing, copying, scanning, and packaging deliverables.
- Maintain well organized engineering records and workspace; co-manage file repository.
- Work in concert with supervisor and fellow administrative team members to proficiently support project activities and generate quality documentation.
- Some college or a degree is a plus, not required
- 7+ years demonstrated office administration in an engineering or related work environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently or as an active team player
- Detailed focused; produces quality work with consistent performance
- Well organized; effectively prioritize, manage and complete multiple tasks while meeting deadlines
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office:
- Word (tables of content, multilevel lists, tables, formatting and styles, headers and footers, embedding documents)
- Excel (worksheet and workbook linking, hyperlinking to folders/files, data sorting/filtering, simple formulas, cell merging, and design formatting)
- Adobe Acrobat (pdf conversion, binding, page insertion/extraction)