This position requires Steam Methane Reforming (SMR) Installation, Erection and Commissioning/Operation experience. Successful candidate must know the ins and outs of a contract and ensure all sides adhere to its specific terms, conditions, rights, and obligations. Strong attention to detail along with the ability to discover potential risks for the company is a must.
Responsibilities & Duties
• Oversees the specific mandates in a contract or project and make sure that all parties involved fulfill obligations to which they agreed.
• Prepares, negotiates and reviews various contracts, including purchases, sales, and business partnerships.
• Demonstrates strong attention to detail along with the ability to discover potential risks for the company.
• Develops and executes projects together with Tracking all Plant Projects to facilitate efficient completion within the expected timeframes.
• Directs activities concerned with contracts for purchase or sale of equipment, materials, products, or services: Examines performance requirements, delivery schedules, and estimates of costs of material, equipment, and production to ensure completeness and accuracy.
• Prepares bids, scopes of work, justifications, feasibility studies, project plans, process specifications, test and progress reports, and other exhibits that may be required.
• Reviews bids from vendors and contractors for conformity to contract requirements and determines acceptable bids.
• Administers and manages contracts, tracking utilization, costs, and execution of change orders as required.
• Advises planning and production departments of contractual rights and obligations.
• Develops estimates for Projects.
• May coordinate work of sales department with production and shipping department to implement fulfillment of contracts.
• May act as the liaison between the company and subcontractors.
• Collaborates with the Procurement / Materials department on relevant items.
• Maintains up-to-date tracking and reporting of the progress of all plant projects as well as expediting work to ensure efficient execution.
• Presents a professional image at all times to clients and vendors and maintains a positive reputation for the company.
• Follows all relevant company policies and procedures.
• Assists other Departments and other administrative personnel as necessary.
• Performs other tasks as assigned.
Experience & Knowledge Requirements• High school diploma required.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
• Steam Methane Reforming (SMR) Installation, Erection and Commissioning/Operation experience required.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, and Outlook required.
• Effectively communicate through various means required.
• Requires consistent fieldwork at times in extreme weather conditions
• Regular 40-hour workweek, normal duty hours as assigned
• Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
• May work longer hours to meet deadlines as necessary or to support facility emergencies
Apply online at www.o-engr.com or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org