Olson Engineering, a full-service, multi-discipline engineering company providing services to the petrochemical market, is seeking experienced, motivated and highly technical Mechanical Engineers of all levels to join our team. Engineers should have at minimum 2 to 5 years of experience. Candidates should have a working knowledge of static and rotating equipment related to the petrochemical industry. Being familiar with engineering software such as Caesar II and/or PVElite is a plus. Engineer must be familiar with Microsoft Office and other relevant software.
Engineers will prepare calculations and scope of work on assigned projects. Engineers will research, plan, coordinate, and propose original engineering solutions.
Responsibilities and Duties
Engineers are expected to:
• Perform in a team environment.
• Be receptive to instruction and mentoring lead engineers.
• Frequently take field visits to plant or refinery-type facilities.
• Learn company and client policies and apply them to their daily tasks.
• Display eagerness to learn.
• Possess typical technical duties relative to the respective engineering discipline.
• An engineering degree from any four-year accredited university is required.
• Applicants should be familiar with commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures used in Engineering.
• Good written and verbal communication skills are a must.